Barefoot Dreams, Barefoot Dreams Dupe Blanket, Soft Blanket, Cozy Aesthetic, Barefoot Dreams Dupe
The Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Throw Blanket is SO soft and cozy. It’s a best seller for a reason; however, it’s also $147 (& the new leopard print version is $180). Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE my Barefoot Dreams blanket and definitely think that it is worth the money, but I also have a few that are very similar at a fraction of the cost. Below I’m sharing some of the best dupes & where to get them.
First Off, The Real Ones:
Worth the splurge, if you’re willing to spend:
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Throw Blanket ($147) -> linked here!
In The Wild Throw Blanket ($180) -> linked here!
Barefoot Dreams Dupe Blanket Options:
- The Checkered Buttery Blanket from The Styled Collection – SO SOFT! The checkered print is my favorite but it comes in a leopard and solid print as well. They are originally $120 but go on sale often, around the holidays the price drops to $54 -> linked here!
- The Make Me Believe Blanket from Pink Lilly – $94 and has by far the most about of color & print combinations -> linked here!
- GY Luxury Fleece Leopard Throw Blanket on Amazon – there so many blankets on amazon, it can be hard to find one that is comparable, however this one for $42 definitely is for the price -> linked here!
- JOOJA Knit Throw Blanket on Amazon – another Amazon find & only $40 -> linked here!
- Member’s Mark Animal Print Cozy Knit Throw Blanket at Sam’s Club – only $30! If you’re a Sam’s Club member, feel one for yourself the next time you’re there -> linked here!
Shop These Cozy Blankets & MORE on my LTK Shop -> HERE!
Happy Shopping! XOXO
Check out a previous post here -> Cute Athleisure Outfits – Best Athleisure Wear Brands
all the best,xo – Ashley
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through a link, I may receive commission at no additional cost. This allows me to keep creating free content for the blog. Thank you for using my links when you make a purchase, I appreciate it so much!
Leave a Comment