Abercrombie and Fitch Favorites, Abercrombie Jeans, 90s Jeans, Seamless Bodysuit, Sherpa Jackets
Abercrombie has been a go to for me lately when it comes to cozy loungewear and basic everyday pieces. Their year-round staples go on sale often, which is the best time to pick them up. Below I’m sharing some of my current favorite and most worn pieces:
Abercrombie and Fitch Current Favorites:
- Ultra High Rise 90s Straight Jeans – these come in a regular and curvy version, with different length options- they’re so flattering, with a stretchy vintage feel -> linked here!
- Ultra High Rise 90s Slim Straight Jeans – another favorite pair of jeans but these have a super cute criss-cross waistband detail with frayed hem -> linked here!
- Seamless Fabric Tank Top Bodysuit (2 Pack) – these slim fitting seamless fabric tanks with a square neckline are perfect for layering or to wear alone with a pair of jeans -> linked here!
- Cropped Sherpa Shirt Jacket – so cute for winter! cozy sherpa material & the perfect length -> linked here!
- Oversized Boyfriend Def Leppard Graphic Sweatshirt – easy, everyday piece that’s SO soft & cozy, they come out with different graphics often -> linked here!
- Seamless Fabric Bralette – love wearing these around the house, to bed, and underneath oversized sweatshirts -> linked here!
Shop These Everyday Pieces & MORE on my LTK Shop -> HERE!
Happy Shopping! XOXO
Check out a previous post here -> Cute Athleisure Outfits – Best Athleisure Wear Brands
all the best,xo – Ashley
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through a link, I may receive commission at no additional cost. This allows me to keep creating free content for the blog. Thank you for using my links when you make a purchase, I appreciate it so much!
Shop My Post
Leave a Comment